spear-bladed hoe

  • Subject: [cg] spear-bladed hoe
  • From: Jerome Rigot rigot.3@osu.edu
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:18:18 -0400

Hello,

Awhile ago, somebody posted an article (or a link to an article) about a community garden member who had a hoe called after him. I think he passed away, but the community garden is selling the hoe as a way to raise money. Anyway, I would like to get the hoe and it seems that I have lost the posting. If somebody remembers or has saved the posting or know what I am talking about, I would really appreciate if you would send me the contact info to the group who is selling the hoe.

The hoe has a sharp triangular blade (see approximation below, the Hs represent the handle).

        HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
**************
 *             *
  *           *
    *       *
      *   *
        *
I looked through the archives, did several searches, but couldn't find it.

Thanks, Jerome

Jerome Rigot
10398 Steiner Road
Rittman, OH 44270
h: 330-925-1423
w-O: 330-263-3866
w-L: 330-202-3555 x2703
fax: 330-263-3670
rigot.3@osu.edu
jfrigot@yahoo.com

"Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten." -- CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions
on the next seven generations." -- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

"Don't tell me what you believe. Show me what you do 24 hours a day, and I will tell you what you believe." - Jerry Ruben