thanks for info on planning and c.g.

  • Subject: [cg] thanks for info on planning and c.g.
  • From: "Tom Dietrich" tdietrich@metroparks.org
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:46:32 -0400

ACGA:

Thanks to all who responded on the topic of urban planning and community
gardens.  I really appreciate all the leads and the detailed information.
You all are great resources!  More responses are still welcome, but I wanted
to acknowledge the initial wave of info.  Thanks.

Tom Dietrich
Grow With Your Neighbors
Dayton, OH