good urban ag resource page

  • Subject: [cg] good urban ag resource page
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds aedmonds@umich.edu
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:54:35 -0400

I was just passed on this pretty useful website of Urban Agriculture resources, citations, et al.

http://www.nal.usda.gov/afsic/AFSIC%5Fpubs/urbanag.htm

Also, as may have been mentioned before, our colleagues at the Community Food Security Coalition have many resources on food security and urban ag on their publications page at http://www.foodsecurity.org/pubs.html

Amanda Maria Edmonds

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
- Mahatma Ghandi