LA Community Garden pictures

  • Subject: [cg] LA Community Garden pictures
  • From: Yvonne Savio ydsavio@ucdavis.edu
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:12:59 -0700

Thanks to all of you who responded!

And, to those of you who couldn't find our pictures--
Please see our garden "Picture Gallery" and community garden roster (under "publications" along with the start-up guide), all by clicking on "Common Ground Garden Program" at our office website-- http://celosangeles.ucdavis.edu

Ciao for now.

Please note our new office location and phone numbers, and Helpline email address.

Yvonne Savio
Common Ground Garden Program Manager
University of California Cooperative Extension in Los Angeles County

4800 E. Cesar Chavez Ave., Los Angeles 90022
Phone: 323-260-3407
Fax: 323-881-0067
Email: ydsavio@ucdavis.edu
Website: celosangeles.ucdavis.edu (click on "Common Ground Garden Program")
Master Gardener Email Gardening Helpline: mglosangeleshelpline@ucdavis.edu
Master Gardener Phone Gardening Helpline: 323-260-3238

Volunteers of the Common Ground Garden Program help low-income and limited-resource county residents to grow and eat more nutritious vegetables and fruits. Programs include Master Gardener volunteers (seasonal gardening presentations) and Fresh From The Garden volunteers (simple nutrition and food safety presentations). We work primarily with community gardens, school gardens, and homeless and battered women's shelters.