city wide community garden pot luck
- Subject: [cg] city wide community garden pot luck
- From: "Bill Dawson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:52:28 -0400
- Importance: Normal
There are now over 50 community gardens in Columbus!
Join us for a fun-filled evening to celebrate the gardens and the people
who make them happen!
What: Community-wide potluck to celebrate community gardening in Columbus!
When: Wednesday, July 28, 6-9PM
Where: Franklin Park Conservatory, 1777 E. Broad,
Shelterhouse, Southeast corner of the Conservatory.
* ? A potluck dish (made from food grown in your garden, if possible!)
* ? Your own table service and favorite drink
* ? Your favorite recipe for fresh from the garden produce - Mr. Bill
is dreaming of a cookbook!
* ? Pictures of your 2004 gardens and gardeners
* ? Stories of gardening with others during the summer of 2004
* ? Any extra produce you may be willing to donate as part of the
'Plant A Row For the Hungry program, Bill will provide bins and deliver the
food to the Food Bank.
All community gardeners welcome!
Graduates of Bill Dawson's 2004 Wednesday night Scott's Urban Garden Academy
Greater Columbus Foodshed Project Youth Gardeners, Mentors, their families
Anyone who loves gardening and wants to learn about community gardening.
This event is hosted by the Growing to Green Program of the Franklin Park
Conservatory and co-sponsored by the Greater Columbus Foodshed Project of
For more information, please contact Noreen Warnock, Project Coordinator,
Greater Columbus Foodshed project, 614-447-2868 or email@example.com or
Growing to Green Program Coordinator
Franklin Park Conservatory
1777 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43203-2040
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden