Re: In need of bylaws for a community garden organization

  • Subject: Re: [cg] In need of bylaws for a community garden organization
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:23:09 EDT

Ms. Sadowski,

Please go to the Clinton Community Garden website,  Clinton Community Garden  and go to "Rules and  Regulations:
"http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org/rules_&_regulations.htm, where you will find the button for our gardens corporate bylaws. The bylaws are the part of our corporation documentations, but the real work of organizing communities is done one person at a time, by mutual respect for others, and prosaic things like the use of the word, "please," when one asks a favor of another human being.

The small is key to any successful organization,

Adam Honigman,
Clinton Community Garden

Subj: [cg] In need of bylaws for a community garden organization