garden grants?

  • Subject: [cg] garden grants?
  • From: "James Bourne" <JBourne@sarahlawrence.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:47:04 -0400

To the Gardening Community:

The leader of a CG in which I have a plot asked me if I knew of grant-giving organizations to which he might apply for funding help. I do not, but said I would look around. Rather than simply say, try ACGA, I thought I might give him some actual names, if I could. Do any list serv members run gardens or otherwise seek outside funds for them? I'd be happy to pass along any insights or suggestions.
Thank you.

PS: Our garden is gearing up for its first farm sale tomorrow!

Jim Bourne