We are proud!

  • Subject: [cg] We are proud!
  • From: "Fran Fassman" <fassman@nova.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:08:18 -0400

Greetings from Fort Lauderdale, everyone.

I wanted to write and tell all of you who I know will be able to relate and share in our excitement. Today we are building the raised beds for our very first garden, and it has been an amazing, yet uphill battle. We have had many small victories on our way to this place, and I thank all of you for your expertise, as I read each and every post and learn something every day.

Special thank you to ANNA W. I am inspired beyond words by her work with Farm in the City.

Fran M. Fassman, PsyD

Associate Principal Investigator

Community Nutrition Awareness Project

Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences

Nova Southeastern University

3301 College Avenue

Fort Lauderdale FL 33314

Phone: 954.262.3020