ACGA Conference

  • Subject: [cg] ACGA Conference
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" czoll@greeninstitute.org
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:06:40 -0500

I must say that I am personally very excited about having a few hundred
of you here in my home town next month for the ACGA conference.  I'm not
just saying that.  I've seen what you all have done in Salt Lake City,
Chicago, New York, Toronto, Birmingham, and Saint Louis, and I can't
wait for you to come and see what we're doing here.

I encourage list members who are coming to Minneapolis next month to
speak up and tell everyone on the list why you're coming.  Many of us
have never been to one of these conferences.  It's not cheap.  I think
it would help if list members could hear a bit about why it's worthwhile
to put out the cash, attend this conference, and support ACGA.

Oh, and register online at www.communitygarden.org.

Corrie Zoll
Minneapolis