why I'm coming to the conference

EXCITED  aboaut this conference!

although I'm afraid I fall much closer to the old gardener catagory ... I am a
newbe when it comes to community gardening.  I began in Feb this year as
director of City Sprouts in Omaha right after the receipt of a nice grant to
redesign our demonstration garden and a donation of the house behind the
garden in need of renovation   WHEW!    Need I say that I hope to just soak up
all I can learn to bring home and help make our demonstration garden an
example of best practives in community and chemical free gardening.  I am also
very interested in children's gardening and the family plot concept so hope to
learn some things in those areas as well.  Will be taking the Sunday bike ride
to learn about green architecture and enjoy the ride with like minded folks!

 I'm also very happy to be presenting both a pre conference and conference
workshop that will get your garden stories onto fabic!  If you have any
questions regarding either of these workshops please feel free to call or
e-mail me with your questions!

I just can't wait to meet you all!  any group with Maker's Mark as the
official adult beverage has to have something going!

Till Aug!

Janie York