Starting a School Garden

  • Subject: [cg] Starting a School Garden
  • From: "Mitch Frister" mitch@growing-gardens.org
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:33:25 -0700

Hello, We are starting a school garden and are collecting some information
to help us make decisions. We are curious to hear about the process that
other schools have gone through in starting a garden. What worked and what
didn't work? What recommendations do you have?  Does anyone know of any
specific schools that have a successful garden that we could contact?

Thanks for your help.

Mitch Frister
Growing Gardens
Partnership Developer