Thank You! Your Work Is Turning the Tide at the BellevueSobriety Garden

  • Subject: [cg] Thank You! Your Work Is Turning the Tide at the BellevueSobriety Garden
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:52:00 -0400

Thank you for your support of the Bellevue Hosptial Sobriety Garden in NYC.
Your e-mails, letters of support, telephone calls to the legislators listed on
our website seems to be getting the attention of the powers that be:  The
healing, therapeutic Bellevue Sobriety Garden cannot be destroyed or

The battle ain't over at the Bellevue Sobriety Garden in Manhattan, but your
help and emails are starting to turn the tide. I'm cautiously optimistic,

Please keep your phone calls, e-mails and snail-mail missives coming. The tide
seems to be turning, a bit. Please don't let up in your messages to our
elected officials. For more information, please go to our website:

FYI - This is what "juice," political influence, a withdrawal from the favor
bank, looks like when community gardeners  like you do the work in their
neighborhoods, working with local politicians and stake-holders, to make the
alliances they need to make to ensure their survival.

"Community Gardening is 50% gardening and 100% politics."

Best regards,
Adam Honigman
Bellevue Sobriety Garden