{Disarmed} The Meatrix II: Revolting

  • Subject: [cg] {Disarmed} The Meatrix II: Revolting
  • From: "Betsy Johnson" betsy@bgjohnson.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:34:04 -0400

The Meatrix II: Revolting is now in it's fourth month of release and we've
already had over 7 million web hits!

If you haven't seen the exciting sequel to the hugely popular Meatrix, check
it out at www.themeatrix2.com
http://www.themeatrix2.com/> .  This time, our heroes Moopheus, Leo and
Chickity find out what really happens on a dairy farm.

After watching the film, please be sure to check out The Meatrix web site -
which includes:

-          A 360 degree interactive feature where you can scroll around an
animated scene of both a sustainable farm and factory farm to learn more
about the issues.  http://www.themeatrix.com/interactive/index.html

-          A state by state listing of dairy products free of rBGH, an
artificial hormone given to cows to make them produce more milk.

-          An action section where you can get involved and help promote
sustainable food.  Our main campaign right now is to encourage Starbucks to
only use rBGH-free milk and dairy products.  Find out more in our Action
Center at http://www.themeatrix.com/getinvolved/action.html

-          The Meatrix Parlour, where you can join in on the discussion
about sustainable food and factory farming.

And many more fun, exciting, educational and informative things!

Stay tuned - this fall we'll be hosting the world premiere of the Tibetan
and Mandarin version of the first Meatrix - stay up to date on Sustainable
Table's blog at http://www.sustainabletable.org/blog/
ttp://www.sustainabletable.org/blog/>  or sign up for our newsletter at
ttp://www.sustainabletable.org/getinvolved/signup/index.php> .

Pass it on!