Re: Publicity Idea

Check out the link at the USPO website of the Crops of the Americas series...http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&categoryId=16810&productId=23001&langId=-1

It may depend on each post office as to what they may carry in the way of stamps regionally.

Rebecca