Tamra Raven's "Rats to Roses" in NYC Screening with MLT, TheSierra Club, and All People's Garden

  • Subject: [cg] Tamra Raven's "Rats to Roses" in NYC Screening with MLT, TheSierra Club, and All People's Garden
  • From: Partnerships.Intern@sierraclub.org
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:17:20 -0400

Hi All!

You are invited to a free public screening of Tamra Raven's award-winning
film "Rats to Roses" at 7pm on Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006, in conjunction
with The Manhattan Land Trust, The Sierra Club, and All People's Garden.

"Rats to Roses" is a half-hour documentary that celebrates New York City's
community gardens and their ongoing struggle for survival in the midst of
urban development.

Please join us for the movie, a garden-themed raffle, a chance to speak
with Tamra Raven herself, and an opportunity to show your support for your
community gardens and those dedicated volunteers that keep them alive.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Erica Packard at MLT
(212.228.5482), David Veliz at NYC Sierra Club (212.791.3600, x33), or
Kate Hoin with the Environmental Partnerships Program of the Sierra Club
(202.548.4587).

Bring everyone you know! We hope to see you there!

If you have any interest, please RSVP to me as soon as possible.  Thanks!
Please contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas.  I would
absolutely love to hear from you!

Thanks,

Kate

Location:
All People's Garden
293 - 295 East 3rd Street, New York, NY

Wednesday, August 2, 7:00pm

Kate Hoin
Environmental Partnerships Intern
Sierra Club Legislative Office, Washington, D.C.
202.548.4587
Partnerships.Intern@sierraclub.org

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif]