FW: [COMFOOD:] Farm Bill Primer - http://www.FarmBillPrimer.org
- Subject: [cg] FW: [COMFOOD:] Farm Bill Primer - http://www.FarmBillPrimer.org
- From: "Betsy Johnson" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:31:19 -0400
Primer - http://www.FarmBillPrimer.org
Farm Bill Primer
There are links to some excellent Farm Bill primers, and a few flash
charts on there.
- I'm looking to create a map of the farm bill. I want to create an
interactive graphic of all the spending in the bill, with mouseovers
that display annual spending. Is there a recommended source for this
data?? Here's a good start.
Is there some other source I should be looking for, as well?
- Send me your Farm-bill-related events, and I'll add them to the event
- Feel free to link to www.FarmBillPrimer.org, or advertise it in your
newsletters. (For now you need the "www," but again, with internet
magic, eventually this should also be accessible without it.)
- I welcome ideas for other farm-bill related data you might like to see
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: email@example.com
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden