[cg] I am looking for ihelp to get projects started

Hi, I am in the idea stage of two community beneficial projects in British Columbia Canada. I am unsure where to go from here.
Idea #1: There is a grocery store here in B.C. that has gift vouchers that customers buy for two dollars. Two dollars is then donated to the food back. I would like to start that with the two organic grocery store in my area.
Idea#2: I am interested in starting community gardens, where the food goes to who needs it. And to those who help work in the gardens and helping deliver.
I'd apperciate any advice.
Thanks for your time
Tamara MacDonald

My ideas are just in the planning stage and I am unsure where to go from here. Does anyone have info re: Canadian Government grants?