[cg] Re: Research

I am a graduate student at San Jos State University and I am researching
topics for a thesis. I would like to look at California's comm. gardens
and quantively put together the ones that are exsisting, threatened and
shut down.  I also would like to look at the problems they face.  What
makes them sucessful or failures.  Is there anyone that has done
research such as this, if so, how do I reach them.  I am hoping you can
help me.  I am currently involved with a garden that is closing because
of development in Dec '99.
Thank you for any information you can give me.
Linda Ann Brown
(408) 378-7804
lbrown1@email.sjsu.edu