Peaceful Valley Farm Supply

Sure comes up the winner for catalog.
BTW, my inside connection there suggests there will be an east coast branch
opening, so folks on this side of Turtle Island will have lower shipping

BTW, the shipping costs don't always tally out higher than popular east
coast catalog, Johnny's Selected Seeds. On a recent order, PVFS prices and
shipping were lower to a total tune of over $20.

On a economic-political note, I personally prefer to support the company
that is 100% organic in product and ethic, rather than the company selling
only some organic because it's "popular." Peaceful Valley wins hands-down on
this one!

Why buy kelp meal from a company that also sells chemicals and fungicide
treated seeds?

John E. Verin
City Wide Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 North 20th Street, 5th floor
Philadelphia, PA  19103-1495
Phone: 215-988-8885; Fax 215-988-8810