RE: Spanish Compost information

If you can spare another copy, I'd love to share your composting brochure
with our NYC garden's Spanish speaking gardeners. The original request came
from someone else on this list serve so, of course, first come first serve.
However, if there's an extra available, please mail it to me at the address
below. If you need help with postage, please contact me.
I heard that  the Seattle City Council unanimously approved the Five
Year Strategic Plan for P-Patch Community Gardens developed jointly by
Friends of P-Patch and Department of Neighborhoods. This is really
progressive, and when it comes out, I'd like to share it with our local
legislators and garden activist types. I sit on the Land Use Sub-Committee
of my Local Manhattan Community Board. Documentation like this is always
helpful. We have all of your freaking Starbucks all over the city now, we
might as well have P-Patches as well.

Have a great day,
Adam Honigman
Bowne Publishing Division