FW: Composting in Spanish

When the request for Spanish composting info came in I forwarded it to my
friend at Toronto Works Dept. and here's her reply to Sara Kate. I'm sure
Robin wouldn't mind sending copies to other people (as long as you don't
deluge her with requests for lots and lots of copies).Robin's email address,
phone & fax # are listed below

Laura Berman
FoodShare's Community Garden Programme Coordinator
phone:    (416) 392-1668
fax:          (416) 392-6650
email:    laura@foodshare.net
email:    cgnetwork@foodshare.net