  • Subject: [cg] info.request
  • From: Mangosweetpea@aol.com (by way of Sally McCabe)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:28:00 -0400

Greetings from Nicholasville Elementary School in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
I  am a third grade teacher, and a very novice gardener, attempting to plan
and  implement a learning garden with my students during the upcoming
school year.  I would greatly appreciate any type of information you could
provide me with  to help with this important, yet challenging,
endeavor/learning project! :) Thanks so very much. Lisa Fowler 3865 Boston
Road Lexington, Kentucky 40514