Locations of gardens in Harlem

  • Subject: [cg] Locations of gardens in Harlem
  • From: "Sarah Stack" <sarah.stack@hciflorida.org>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:51:09 -0400

My organization is working with a neighborhood in Orlando, FL to start a
community garden.  A colleague of mine will be in New York in a few weeks
and wanted to visit some of the community gardens in the Harlem area.  Can
anyone email me addresses and/or directions to these gardens?  Your help
would be very appreciated!

Sarah Stack
Healthy Community Initiative of Greater Orlando