website Links

  • Subject: [cg] website Links
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:39:31 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Jim Call and I are trying to keep the Links page on the ACGA website up to
date so that it is as easy as possible for people to find community gardens
in their area. Will  you help us by doing the following:

-> If your garden  has a website will you please let us know the address and
-> will you also check the Links page to see if we have the correct info
listed there (click on your  link and see if it comes up correctly).
-> If you don't have a website but your garden does have an email contact
will you please provide us with that address?
-> Suggest some links that you'd like to see
The Links page is at

Please send the info directly to Jim at  <jimcall@mail.casagarden.com>

Laura & Jim
ACGA webservants