evaluation for school gardens

  • Subject: [cg] evaluation for school gardens
  • From: Bill Maynard <bMaynard@WoodRodgers.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:40:02 -0700

I am forwarding this email to the list serve for help...see her contact info
at the end of her message....

I am currently coordinating an evaluation on a school
garden project currently starting out in Melbourne,
Australia.  There are few programmes of it's kind in
Australia, and for this reason I am struggling to find
research into the viability, benefits and
possibilities for educating youth through school
(food) gardens from which to gain a starting point and
background for my evaluation.

I would appreciate any deatils on research that has
been completed or is in progress on school gardens
anywhere in the world.  If you know of someone who can
help me or a resource I might be able to gain access
to, please contact me on the address below.

Such evaluations are vital to ensure the future
success and continuance of sustainable gardening and
food supply education among our youth.  I ask for your
help in developing this program to an international
level.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Lucinda Brewer.

email:
lebrewer@students.latrobe.edu.au

postal:
c/- Cochrane Consumers and Communication Review Group
(CCRG)
School of Public Health
La Trobe University 3086
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA

transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication
represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not
necessarily reflect those of Wood-Rodgers, Inc..  If you are not the
original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error,
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please
immediately notify mrodriguez@woodrodgers.com.