Community Gardening Studies section.

  • Subject: [cg] Community Gardening Studies section.
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:04:22 -0400

If you can send me your paper (electronically please, I cannot re-type
anything, nor does scanning work very well for something like this) and any
other pertinent cg studies, I'd be happy to post them on our website as
downloadable PDF's . Or if they are on another website somewhere, send me
the link and I'll include that on our Links page in the Community gardening
Studies section.

And that goes for anyone else in or out of academia.

Also, anyone who has developed  evaluation criteria, please send it to
me--again it MUST be electronic and NOT in Publisher or Pagemaker. If you
only have it in one of those apps, then send it in plain text.

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto