"Follow That Food" Garlic Show!

Hi, Folks!

The episode of "Follow That Food" that I taped in January is supposed to
air as listed this week.

#FW1A17: Follow That Garlic
Monday, 06/24/2002 10:00 PM
Tuesday, 06/25/2002 1:00 AM

Follow That Food airs Mondays at 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. Saturdays at
11:30 p.m. and Sundays at 4:30 p.m. All times ET.

Based on what they have done with other shows, I expect that it will air on
Saturday and Sunday the following week.

Unfortunately, none of the recipes or the places I listed with the
producers have made it to the website -- if I'm on at all, it will probably
be very briefly.  However, if any garlic scapes, medicinal syrup or pickles
are shown, they are mine!

Enjoy!

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator