GreenSpace Partners Web Site

  • Subject: [cg] GreenSpace Partners Web Site
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" <czoll@greeninstitute.org>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:21:16 -0500

Minneapolis is knee-deep in some of the same community garden permanence
issues that are affecting other US cities.  I've just finished making some
major additions to our web site at http://www.greeninstitute.org/GSP.  I'd
appreciate it if you all could have a look at it and let me know if there's
anything I need to fix.  Pay special attention to the "Take a virtual garden
tour to explore the issues" section.

Thanks,
-Corrie

Corrie Zoll