RE: your friendly regular research reminder

  • Subject: RE: [cg] your friendly regular research reminder
  • From: Gwenne Hayes-Stewart Gwenne.Hayes-Stewart@mobot.org
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:27:40 -0500

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Drs Kimberly Shinew, Troy Glover and Dianna Parry

Community Gardens as Spaces in which Racial Groups can Integrate Successfully

Social comparisons focus on African-Americans and Caucasian gardeners in St. Louis Missouri, conducted in partnership with Gateway Greening.

Correspondence to the authors can be addressed to the Department of Leisure studies, 104 Huff Hall, 1206 S. 4th St, Champaign, IL 61820, Phone, 217-333-4410.

This study will be expanded, has several references to other studies and has comparable results to the Whitmire Study which was also continued for another year.