The Mystery of the Apple, I Mean Watermellon solved.

  • Subject: [cg] The Mystery of the Apple, I Mean Watermellon solved.
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:56:04 EDT

<< Subj:     Re: [cg] Grace from the Garden - An Inspirational Garden Book.
  Date: 6/12/03 1:33:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  From: mzjamez@hotmail.com (James Stewart)
  To:   Adam36055@aol.com

  I know diddley squat about growing apples (I think I've been in an orchard
  maybe twice in my life), but in the 26 years that i've been on this earth I
  have consumed an inordinate amount of fruit, especially apples and
  watermelon.  Unless our Grace from the Garden books sport different covers,
  I think you would be better off finding that "variety" in the watermelon
  family rather than among the apples.  Just an FYI.

  James Stewart
  ShareCroppers Community Garden
  Sylva, NC > >>

<< Subj:    Re: [cg] Grace from the Garden - An Inspirational Garden Book.