Re: green roofs

  • Subject: [cg] Re: green roofs
  • From: "Debby Williams" will1322@msu.edu
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:22:46 -0400

Zach and Cynthia,

One of my Horticulture professors at Michigan State University is doing
research with Green Roof Technology.  His experiments and designs are for
Ford Motor Company, thus not specifically food crops.  However, the
presentation I saw of his project indicated he is very knowledgable in the
the field, regardless of the type of plants.  Cynthia in particular may want
to contact him as he is a Michigan resource.

His web site with contact information is:
http://www.hrt.msu.edu/faculty/main_rowe.htm

By the way, he was my favorite professor for the year and is very
approachable.

Debby Williams