Some wormy questions

  • Subject: [cg] Some wormy questions
  • From: "Sharon Gordon" <gordonse@one.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:23:18 -0400

One of my fellow community gardeners brought up a question I couldn't
answer, so I thought I would ask here.

Is there a worm that is a good compost worm and also useful as fishing bait?

And related to this, does anyone do vermicomposting on their plots? And if
so how do you protect your worms from Zone 6-7 heat and cold extremes?