Re: Schukoske article

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Schukoske article
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:10:05 EDT

Ms. Hayes and anyone who happens to be NYC town on July 4th,

The Clinton Community Garden 4th of July Party

Show up at the Clinton Community Garden, ( Clinton Community Garden ) bring a six pack of beer, or non-alcoholic beverage if you're a "dry", after 3:00 pm until the food and drink are gone. Feel free to walk around, I'll give tours while sentient.

Here, once again,  is the link to Professor Jane E. Schukoske's "Community Development through Gardening: State and Local Policies Transforming Urban Open Space."

http://www.law.nyu.edu/journals/legislation/articles/vol3num2/schukoske.pdf

It was published in the "New York University Journal of Legislation and Public Policy" (http://www.law.nyu.edu/journals/legislation/ ) The article appeared in Volume 3, No. 2. - Spring 2000, of that serial.  Figure out the type of citing your professor wants, and do it.

Professor Schukoske is probably the most brilliant academic to have run community gardening through her mill - in this case using the standpoint of comparative law. Currently, Professor Schukoske is the Executive Director of the US Educational Foundation in India.  I only hope that our cg world will attract a similarly brilliant scholar in the future.

Everbest,

Adam Honigman

Subj: [cg] Schukoske article