Carolina, aaah!

  • Subject: [cg] Carolina, aaah!
  • From: deborah hayes <micklergirl@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Don Boekelheide in Charlotte! I've been
keeping an eye on you guys and am just waiting for
cooler weather to come down your way (too hot for this
mountain girl!)

Indeed, I am very lucky here: we have Bullington Farms
in Hendersonville, Earthhaven nearby (the permaculture
project) and I believe Bountiful Gardens (which I've
yet to hook up with)! I regularly make my way down to
Saluda--what a sweet town! MAGIC was a wonderful
project which no longer exists, boo hoo; I can't get a
clear answer on where they went (I've just returned
after four years away), but there's lots of energy in
this area for new groups anyway.

I look forward to seeing what y'all have done as I
work on our little garden!  I just LOVE the folks in
the ACGA!

Deborah Hayes
micklergirl@yahoo.com
Hendersonville, NC