I am with the Community Outreach Partnership center at Vanderbilt University
and we are putting together a community garden.  I wondered if you could
give me any names of insurance companies to use.  Also, we were wondering if
you had ever had an organization sign an insurance policy but have another
organization make the payments?  If this is possible, could this create
problems for the organization making the payments if a claim were filed.
Thank you,
Abi Ramsey