Fwd: The Unexpected Beauty of Vegetable Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: The Unexpected Beauty of Vegetable Gardens
  • From: "Libby J. Goldstein" <libby@igc.org>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:48:57 -0400

Date:    Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:12:54 -0400
From:    Joel Gruver <jgruv@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: The Unexpected Beauty of Vegetable Gardens

Hello folks,

I just received the following message from the southern chapter of the
American Agronomy Society.  I won't be able to make it to meeting or exhibit
but hope that lots of agronomists and maybe a few of will attend.

Joel

The Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art in Biloxi, MS will have an exhibit on display
at the time of our annual meeting in Biloxi June 27-30, 2004.  This exhibit
may be of interest to some of you.  It is entitled "The Ohr-O'Keefe Museum
of Art in Biloxi, MS will have an exhibit on display at the time of our
annual meeting in Biloxi June 27-30, 2004.  This exhibit may be of interest
to some of you.  It is entitled "The Unexpected Beauty of Vegetable
Gardens."  This exhibit, from the Smithsonian Institution, shows the
importance of vegetable gardens to modern American gardeners, as well as the
myriad way vegetables can be incorporated into ornamental gardens and
landscapes.  This exhibit, from the Smithsonian Institution, shows the
importance of vegetable gardens to modern American gardeners, as well as the
myriad way vegetables can be incorporated into ornamental gardens and
landscapes.

Joel Gruver
Dept of Soil Science
NC State University