Re: Are there any community gardens in Houston or suburbs?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Are there any community gardens in Houston or suburbs?
  • From: "sinomm" <sinomm@heinfo.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:15:18 +0800

Hello Mr. Susie Mahoney

I am the largest exporter of Garden Products such as Marble Carvings; Casting Iron and Casting Bronze Artistic Sculpture; Natural Stone; Pebble etc, and I am willing to send some of my e-catalogues to you tonight, if there is anything you prefer, pls freely contact me for the price.

If there is anything we can do for you, pls freely contact me, anytime at your disposal.

Friendly regards.

Gan Xueyong ( Sales Manager )
Hebei Metals & Minerals I/E Corp.
ISO9002 Company.