Community Garden space for play???

  • Subject: [cg] Community Garden space for play???
  • From: "ruthanne" <bluerosemoon@dandy.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:10:52 -0400

Hello -

I hope someone can help me out and or give me some leads. I live in the Malvern/Philadelphia, PA  area. I am a passionate gardener...of the suburban kind. I love your group and read every article etc.
I am writing a play for the Philadelphia Fringe Festival........(mad/passionate garden gals......a group of women who take over a vacant spot into the city and turn it into their garden fantasy world.) A mix of great storytelling, passionate gardeners, (strong, eclectic, eccentric, one of a kind women)...music and more.  I would love this play to be performed site specific......an urban/community garden location....some what close to Old City. Can anyone suggest anything or forward possibilities? Hope this is okay to post?? the audience would be limited...to space size etc.

Thanks so much.
Ruthanne A.