Rooted in Community-final chance to register!

  • Subject: [cg] Rooted in Community-final chance to register!
  • From: "Diedre Houchen" <diedre@nnninfo.org>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:01:54 -0400

Diedre Houchen
Youth Development Coordinator
Neighborhood Nutrition Network
----- Original Message -----
From: Blue Peetz

Rooted in Community Reminder! Final Registration Scramble!

As the conference comes to bear, we are issuing a last call for registration. Reserve your spot by July 2nd and register for Rooted in Community 2004 which is being held at the Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington. We still have scholarships available, so don’t hold back! Get those forms in as soon as possible and be a part of the RIC experience. Registration, workshop, and scholarship application forms are available for download at http://www.goodgrub.org/rootedincommunity.html. Further contact information is available at the bottom of this e-mail, or at our website. Good luck in applying!

Contact the GRuB office:
Garden-Raised Bounty
711 State Ave NE
Olympia, WA 98506