School Gardens in NYC and Twin Cities

  • Subject: [cg] School Gardens in NYC and Twin Cities
  • From: Stefanie Schmidt stschmi@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:38:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,
Im a trainee teacher from Germany and soon
responsible for the school garden project at our
school. I'll travel to New York City and the Twin
Cities (ACGA conference:-) this July and August and
Id love to visit some school gardens in these three
cities. Who is interested in showing me some school
gardens and likes to share information with me about
their projects?
Thank you for your help and response,
Stefanie