re: community garden near New Albany Ohio

  • Subject: re: [cg] community garden near New Albany Ohio
  • From: "Bill Dawson" bdawson@fpconservatory.org
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:06:10 -0700

		Laura,
I would like to talk to you about community garden locations near
you.
Please call me in my office at your convenience or email a contact # for
me to call you.
Thank you,
Bill
Bill Dawson Growing to Green Program
Coordinator Franklin Park Conservatory 1777 East Broad Street Columbus, Ohio
43203-2040 614.645.5952 bdawson@fpconservatory.org www.fpconservatory.org