Community gardens in Fort Worth, Texas?

  • Subject: [cg] Community gardens in Fort Worth, Texas?
  • From: ang safariang@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:44:57 -0700 (PDT)

I need to make connections with community gardens in Fort Worth, Texas,
specifically around the area of University Christian Church, which is
located at 2720 South University Drive; Fort Worth, Texas.

Also, can anyone provide a list of vegetables (fruits?) that grow well in
the Texas climate or lead me to a good Web site that would answer my
question? What about edible natives? I'm a midwesterner and wouldn't have
a clue!

Thanks so much.

best, angie

angela herrmann
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi