Re: advice needed on mulch for paths

  • Subject: Re: [cg] advice needed on mulch for paths
  • From: "Libby J. Goldstein" libby@igc.org
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:43:23 -0400

Sounds good to me.
On Jun 26, 2006, at 1:40 PM, Ray Schutte wrote:

I have used cedar chips and they work fine, They break down very slowly, so
don't plan on working them into your soil any time soon. I recommend
laying down overlapping cardboard, then chip on top. The cardboard is bio
degradable and permeable.

Ray Schutte

"The truth of the matter is that the flower has cleverly manipulated the bee
into hauling its pollen from blossom to blossom." The Botany of Desire,
Michael Pollan