NGO/Community Garden Charters and Constitutions

  • Subject: [cg] NGO/Community Garden Charters and Constitutions
  • From: Ross Glanfield rossg@westbroadway.mb.ca
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:59:40 -0500

Greetings all,

I work for a not-for-profit NGO specializing in commmunity development as
Greening Coordinator. For the past two years we have been experiencing grave
difficulty with the administration of garden sites by our city works
department and also neglectful or disrespectful garden users.

We need an effective format to delineate the responsibilities and priveledges
of all parties involved: gardeners, NGO, and city administration. Any
successful example to build upon would be helpful.

My thanks,

Ross Glanfield
Greening Coordinator