garden research

  • Subject: [cg] garden research
  • From: "Jenny Hampton" jennyhampton@gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:35:15 -0700

Hi Julie,

I just finished my MA thesis on this topic for my Geography degree.  I
worked  with Chicago gardens and residents.  If you want to check it
out, you can go to http://akempson.net/jenny_urbangardenresearch .
Also, if you need any help otherwise, I can surely share any knowledge
that I have with you. While I was in the process of my thesis, I went
to the ACGA conference and it proved to be helpful, at least in ways
of hooking me up with others doing research and the community garden

Good luck..
take care,
Jenny Hampton