LINK TV and the Sierra Club presents "Rats to Roses", July 13and 27

Hi All!

My name is Kate Hoin and I am an intern with the Sierra Club's
Environmental Partnerships program working out of Washington, D.C.  I'm
writing to announce the airing of "Rats to Roses", a film by Tamra Raven
acquired by  Sierra Club Chronicles and Brave New Films. "Rats to Roses"
tells the story of community gardens in New York City, and their struggle
to survive in the face of urban development.

Hosted by Daryl Hannah, Sierra Club Chronicles is a monthly TV series
capturing seven David vs. Goliath stories: the dramatic efforts of
committed individuals across the country working to protect the health of
their environment and communities.  "Rats to Roses" will air July 13th and
27th on Link TV (DIRECTV channel 375 and Dish Network channel 9410).

Sierra Club also invites you to organize a house party to show the film,
either on the original air date, or anytime you want with a free DVD
ordered from the Sierra Club website.  This is a great way to spread the
word to your community!  For more information or to learn how to set up a
house party of your own, please visit: http://sierraclubtv.org/.

I really encourage you all to see this fantastic film and to use it to
spread the word about the benefits of community gardening (which I'm sure
you all know very well).  If any particular group has any questions or
would like to become more involved in the showing of this film, please
feel free to contact me.  And if anyone has any questions at all, of
course please ask!  I would love to hear from you!

Thanks so much!

Kate Hoin
Environmental Partnerships Program Intern
Sierra Club
partnerships.intern@sierraclub.org
202.548.4587