[cg] Formula for determining value of produce from community garden

To Community Garden List,

I am seeking information on the pounds of produce that a typical garden plot
would yield, both for a plot in a community garden or a standard size
backyard garden.  If you need more parameters (size of plot, kind of produce
grown in Arizona), I will provide such details.  Also, I need information on
formulas to determine the monetary value of produce grown.  Further,if you
know of others who could provide this information, please give me other leads.

Thank you for your assistance!

Lars Arriola
Phoenix Revitalization Corporation
1202 7th Avenue