[cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #61 - 1 msg

i coordinate the community garden network in Ottawa, Canada.  I don't know too much about what is happening in the US, but the best place to look, if you've got internet access is:
this is the address for the American Community Garden Association, and i know that there is contact information on this site for various states.
good luck in your pursuits!!
>>> <community_garden-admin@mallorn.com> 06/21/99 01:00PM >>>

Send community_garden maillist submissions to

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the web, visit

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of community_garden digest...")

Today's Topics:

  1. Info request... (CHERIE RENNER)

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 10:00:45 -0500
From: "CHERIE RENNER" <CRENNER@ipsos-asi.com>
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] Info request...

I am interested in information on community garden programs,
specifically in the Cincinnati, OH area.  I am totally new to this, so
any information is greatly appreciated.  I would like to start a
program in my neighborhood or participate if there an existing
program.  Help...

End of community_garden Digest