[cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #61 - 1 msg

Hello,
i coordinate the community garden network in Ottawa, Canada.  I don't know too much about what is happening in the US, but the best place to look, if you've got internet access is:
http://www.communitygarden.org/index.html
this is the address for the American Community Garden Association, and i know that there is contact information on this site for various states.
good luck in your pursuits!!
brenda.
>>> <community_garden-admin@mallorn.com> 06/21/99 01:00PM >>>

Send community_garden maillist submissions to
	community_garden@mallorn.com

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the web, visit
	community_garden-request@mallorn.com
	community_garden-admin@mallorn.com

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of community_garden digest...")

Today's Topics:

  1. Info request... (CHERIE RENNER)

Message: 1