RE: Tate Modern Project in London

Vicky:

Please check out our website and http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org . If
you get here in NYC, we'd love to show you around and to steer you towards a
number of Lower East Side gardens that have performance art and visual art
components. Please check out the Green Guerillas site for more on this:
http://www.greenguerillas.org & the Earth Celebrations site :
http://earthcelebrations.com .

Whether any of the above come up to mark of Georgian formal garden design or
Monet's "Water Lillies" is, of course questionable, if that is the Tate's
measure. We are a good deal funkier.

Good luck!

Adam