creating 4X6 raised gardens for Habitat housing

I am proposing that our Jacksonville, Florida community add 4X6 raised
gardens to our "HabiJax" Project (our term for the Housing project begun by
Jimmy Carter).  Our year 2000 plans include a 100 house blitz.  I made a
model of the raised garden.  Now I need some data to present at the next
meeting.
1. possible vegetable / flower combinations and expected crop yeild
2. amount of "fill" (compost, soil, small rock) for these dimensions
I got this idea from the community gardens article in the Jan/Feb issue of
Country Living Gardener. The inital response has been encouraging.

Sincerely,
Melanie
MVHM@aol.com